At Accounting of the Palm Beaches, LLC our health and safety, as well as that of our clients, are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are still open for virtual appointments. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently open for appointments and prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (561) 293-3004 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
To accommodate any concerns, our staff have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our office.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We are encouraging staff to work remotely.
As accounting professionals, tax preparers and members of the small business community, we strive to provide the most concise, practical and up to date information for small business owners and/or taxpayers. Click the "To Do List" Image below for the latest details.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (561) 293-3004 or email us email@example.com.